Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Chin Mee Chin revisited

Craved for some coffee yesterday morning after i woke up.
So decided to pop by CMC as i did had a great eating experience a month ago.
The place is pretty empty at about 1-ish.
I ordered my usual kopi and eggs.

The kopi came, it was so bland that tasted like water.
Too dilute. I tot this is the only coffeeshop that serve coffee that tasted so god damm good in any time of the day, any day in the week.
The second visit proved it wrong..

Couple of minutes later my eggs came.
I broke my eggs into half pour them out onto my plate.
WTF. Its all transparent and almost uncooked. You can only see like 5% of the egg is cook. Immediately i return is back to the server.
10mins later they return one that looked like what i ate a month ago.
The kopi being bad is disappointing enough. And the eggs just... tsskk..

Totally spoil my morning.







Chin Mee Chin Coffee Shop
204 East Coast Road
63450419
8.30am -4pm
Closed on Monday

No comments: