Monday, September 10, 2007

En Dining



I'm back to this place again.
Been missing the food badly.
Tonight the food once again didnt let me down.
Every single dish that i ordered tasted so good.


No visit is perfect without ordering their famous Okinawa fried shrimps and garlic fried rice.
I really like their fried rice very much.
Checked out their daily special. I ordered the fried daikon and pork in spicy sauce. Its nice..
I also ordered a mug of super chilled asahi, beef,crabs,6 assorted skewers, gindara.
How yummmyyyy














Food Quality :4.5/5
Pricing :4/5
Ambience:4.2/5
Service:4/5



Address :UE Square #01-57
207 River Valley Road (S)238275
Opening Hours : Sun-Thurs: 6pm to 12am
Fri, Sat & Eve of public holidays: 6pm to 3am
Telephone : 67352212

Please make reservations before heading down.
http://www.endiningbars.com/

No comments: