Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Thumbs down to Modesto






UOB Card Member 1-1 on all pasta and pizza.
Sounds attractive ?
Walk in then.

My dad wanted to have some pizzas for lunch so upon looking at the UOB offers, the more we wanted to walk in.
Yes, typical Singaorean.
We were sitted in the large restaurant that has more than 30tables. But at 12pm, prolly only 3tables were taken up.
The unprofessional staff came by and take order, she seems like a PT to me.
She knows nuts of their food served. So because of her ignorance, we were attended by her senior whom seemed heck care to me.
He quickly recommended us some food and explained the promotion items and walked away.
My dad and I had a Cuppa that tasted so bland. I refused to drink after 2 sip.

We ordered a cooked pork ham and mushroom pizza ($17) in special tomato sauce and a italian "baked rice" ($22)
Conclusion : The pizza was still edible, not fantastic but only edible. But the baked rice, as u can see.
Is so not tempting for me to eat it at all, and i had to like add whatever they had on the table to make it tastier.
I added chilli flakes, salt and pepper and then it became slightly nicer. We left tht place with that plate of rice amost untouched.
That shit doesnt even worth 8bucks to me.


Food: 1.5/5
Price:3.5/5 (only reasonable to me because of the 1-1)
Ambience:3/5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds bad! by the way, looks like you've been eating rather good food lately! I should really bring you out for more geat and better food! date?

LiquidShaDow said...

The baked rice looks like risotto to me.