Saturday, April 28, 2007

more riceeee @ Rakuzen

This evening i went back to Rakuzen after being tempted by my own entry on Rakuzen.
I went back for their RICE.

I ordered their Curry Rice ($14) tonight.

It was one of the best i ever ate. Slice chicken with very delicious potato that instantly mash in ur mouth topped with very delicious polished rice. I think it would be better if the slice chicken is fried. But nonetheless, it was Fantastic.

Apart from the Curryju, we had the very value for money 7 slice of salmon sashimi for $8. And teriyaki Gindara ($14).



Cold udon that comes with quail egg and some garnish by the side ($10)
The udon is too tough for my liking, Waraku's udon is definately nicer.



Ebi sushi with flying roe ($8)


more sashimi, more rice more rakuzen please


Food Quality : 4/5
Food Price:3.5/5
Ambience:5/5
Service:4/5




Millenia Walk #01-14
9 Raffles Boulevard
(S) 039596
Tel: 6333 1171

No comments: