Sunday, July 22, 2007

Margarita’s oh so good mexican food

I have my reservations when it comes to having mexican cuisine especially adter that disastous TEX MEX at marina south.
i always tried to be safe by eating mexican cuisine at Iguna, not truly authentic. But its enjoyable.
Once in awhile i will pamper myself and have a spread at Magarita East side outlet.
A month ago Margarita brunches out to its 3rd outlet.
3rd very large outlet at Dempsey Road.
I truly enjoyed the food that afternoon. Every meal made me raised my eyebrows not because its bad
But because its so good.




When u are at Margarita of cos u drink their Margaritas.($10)
Needless to say when u see every tables have empty glasses of margaritas u know u cannot miss them out too.
I had mine and im very pleased.




Then soon after my quesadilla with chicken came. ($14)
Frankly speaking, this quesadillas is much better than those in Iguana.
The tortillas are fresh and warm. Together with the fresh cheese,chicken, sour cream and so fresh avacados sauce.
God i can order another plate.
Many places serve quesadilla that the tortillas are either instant made or everything jus seems like skin wrap with cheese
But for this, is real mexican.






Next, my fajitas with beef and prawns. ($33)
For the price of this compared to those at Iguna. I think i will eat Iguna's for the great difference in price.
Is not that this is bad is just that the price is abit to ex for this item.


Lastly my desserts came. I ordered a Kahlua Tiramisu($10)
and their chocolate brownie with homemade coconut icecream($10)
oH man, i dun mind travelling all the way down to eat their tiramisu. I am not a fan for coffee pastry but this tiramisu really caught me addicted. And pardon for that ugly picture of the chocolate brownie that do no justice to their cakes.
Fluffy warm bites of cake paired off with homemade coconut ice-cream are simply too delicious to resist.
The brownie again is non like what i eat elsewhere before.


The food here is really awesome. I am going back to try other stuffs sometime very soon.
But than again to enjoy the full course meal from having a margarita to main course to dessert will defiantely burn a hole.
Magarita's is a great place for a good meal, it is the very place to get your fix for true blue Mexican cuisine.
So when u decided to give this place a try do remember to ask what is their main dish of the day which is a daily special set apart from its ordinary menu.




Food Quality :4.5/5
Food Pricing :3.5/5
Service:4/5
Ambience:4/5





Margarita's Restaurant (Tanglin Village) #01-19
11 Dempsey Road (S)249673
Opening Hour Daily: 11.30pm – 3 pm
6.15pm – 10 pm
Monday: Closed
Telephone:64713228


108 Faber Drive, Tel: 6777 1782
404 East Coast Road, Tel: 6440 8030

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are about 250 bucks everwhere. But definitively I found this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what do you think?