Sunday, June 24, 2007

Dim Sum's Deserts

I love the food in Crystal Jade, I know i will definately be served with good edible food no matter which outlet im at.
From eating at the normal Crystal Jade to Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao to Crystal Jade Dining In,
they never fails to make me a happy kid after lunch or dinner...
Each outlet has it own special dish that makes me drool over and over again.
Today i decided to move from american brunch to chinese dim sum.
I headed down to VivoCity and wanted to have some dim sum at Crystal Jade Dining-In.
There are so much food i wana try in there. But there is only so much my stomach can accomodate.
After filling my stomach to almost 99% full. I kept the 1% free for deserts.
And as for deserts, again there is so much i wana order.
I had to make hard decisions to decide between all those that i wana order.
In the end i ordered the Almond Tart, Almond Cream and Green Tea with sesame paste dumplings.



The green tea with sesame paste dumplings are my all time favourite. I have to eat them everytime i am there.


and as for the almond tart, i ordered because i thought it was special. Everywhere is only egg tarts, so i decided to try it.
The crust was damm soft and crispy and the almond paste just goes so well together with the crust.


As for the almond cream. It's much better than those served outside because this is cooked together with egg white.
Meaning there wasnt too strong a taste and smell of the almond itself.


i can eat them week after week after week.







Food Quality : 4.5/5
Food Pricing : 3.8/5
Service: 4/5
Ambience:3.8/5








Crystal Jade Dining-In
1 HarbourFront Walk 01-112, VivoCity
Tel: 6278-5626

Open: 11.30am to 3pm, 6 to 10.30pm (Mondays to Fridays);
11am to 6pm, 6 to 10.30pm (Saturdays);
10.30am to 4pm, 6 to 10.30pm (Sundays and public holidays)

No comments: