Thursday, June 7, 2007

Santa Fe All American Tex Mex Grill

WORST mexican food i ever had in my entire life.
U don't call the food they serve mexican food.
u call them chinese chefs wanabe mexican
who fail very badly and serve chinese mexican food.



Tortilla that tasted like those frozen packet from supermarkets
Turkey Quesadillas with no cheese but some meat chunks
Plain beef serve with some green pepper and onion and it's call Fajitas eh ?
Fajitas that looked like chinese food served with bad condiments.
U dont open a resturant when everything look and taste like what one can buy from the supermarkt
U dont call chopped tomatos, packet cheese and bottled sour cream as condiments
Anyway the condiments looks like those on the quesadillas plate just that it has some extra cheese.
God, i can buy all those and cook tht in my own kitchen.
u dont charge me 50 bucks for what things i can buy from the supermarket.
And u have all the uncles and aunties staffs,servers,chefs shouting and talking anywhere and everywhere.




They have feedback form.
I wrote how i felt. It was a great dinning place if not for the food they serve.
I told them to go around Singapore and eat all the mexican restaurant available.
And they will know how badly they are compared to the rest.
I reached at 6.45pm i left about 40mins later. I cant stand myself being in that EMPTY boat.
goshh..


50BUCKS for such food ?
oh god. take me to the hawker centre and feed me some economy rice.









Food quality : 1/5
Food Price : 1/5
Ambience : 2.8/5
Service : 3/5

Santa Fe All American Tex Mex Grill
Stewords Riverboat
31 Marina Coastal Drive,
Berth 1 Marina South Pier
62785775

1 comment:

LiquidShaDow said...

I'm glad to read an honest review of the place because this is one of the places I intended to try. Now I think I can give this a pass in favor of many other. The unfortunate thing about food blogs is that there are others that tend to create nothing but hype and 99% of what they ate were given thumbs up.